Saturday, January 19, 2008

Video Mail Says It Better

In my research today (yes, I do some research each and every day---the Internet never stops changing) I found an article that suggests why video mail is so much better than text email and I must agree whole heartedly. Not just because I am in video network marketing but because:

  • Text email is easily misunderstood because you can't convey emotion.
  • No body language can be observed through e mail
  • You can't look the person straight in the eye and speak with conviction and sincerity
  • It's just too impersonal
When I send video mails to my new subscribers at my Affiliate Marketing Help and Affiliate Marketing For Newbies websites, they are completely blown away. Now, they are not people that I am prospecting for video network marketing either. It's just a personal welcome.

I subscribe to a ton of newsletters and most of them are just sales pitches one after another. I have never seen anyone send vmails with personal welcomes in them.

I feel like a true pioneer.

It's all about me: Why e-mails are so easily misunderstood

Check out this affordable alternative to traditional email.

No comments: