Monday, October 22, 2007

VM Direct Review

I am a proud member of the VM Direct network marketing team and I would like to debunk the myths of "The VM Direct Scam."

Most real business ventures, online or offline require an ivestment both of time and money. Just because VM direct has a membership fee for the awesome tools that they provide you to succeed, doesn't mean that they7're scamming you.

Think about starting a brick and mortar business. You'd need:

  • Rent
  • Insurance
  • Inventory
  • Employee Payroll
  • Accounting
  • Etcetera, etcetera
Yes, I know that there are a ton of free affiliate programs out there, but what do you get with those?

A couple of banners and a downline who could care less because they have no investment in the company.

Personally, I believe in promoting a real business with a real product. You see, I don't have to just promote an online opportunity like everyone else.

I get to promote a product that people everywhere can use.

Not only that, but the commission is damn good through this company. Pretty soon everyone will be using Hello World. It's the only product of it's kind at the affordable price.

Big businesses are paying thousands of dollars to have the streaming video solutions that Hello World offers. Why not get it for a much better price?

My upline is the most supportive group of people I've ever met and the forward thinking leads that I come across have no problem understanding the value in this product and this opportunity.

So, to all of you who are saying that VM Direct looks like a scam, you don't know what you're missing. You really could be a part of something huge if you'd take the time to do a little research.


Sheree, Proud VM Direct Affiliate

Check Out The Business Presentation

Free Leads

No comments: