Monday, October 22, 2007

Welcome To My Network Marketing Journal

Today I was speaking with a gentleman who is on my mailing list who is getting ready to join me in what I consider the best network marketing company on the planet.

We talked about a lot of things as he is very experienced in business himself. He is a very forward thinker and is able to understand the value of building a legitimate business as opposed to joining a bunch of freebie affiliate marketing programs.

Since I have been on both sides of the coin, I have decided to start this network marketing journal to show anyone who is serious about getting a good look inside affiliate marketing.

I started out with a "multiple streams of income" plan of action and had my website set up. That was back when I didn't understand the strategy of building your network marketing business. You see, the programs that I used to join had no product really. They were mainly just telling me to market an opportunity.

I got quite a few sign ups from one of my programs and, like a good sponsor, I tried to contact them and help them get their business going. That's when I realized the problem with free sign ups.

There is no commitment level.

Think about it,if you were to start a traditional brick and mortar business, how much do you think it would cost you? You'd have:

  • Rent
  • Insurance
  • Inventory
  • Utilities
  • Employees
Just to name a few.

The point is, it costs tons of money to start a business offline. So, why should one think that starting a business online with no investment is a good idea?

The strategic marketing affiliates will invest in a company with a great product and since there is an investment involved, the affiliate and all of the affiliates who join them will work so much harder to succeed.

The thing is, I'm a single mom who got tired of not making enough money to do the things I wanted to do. I also got very sick more than 2 years ago with bleeding ulcers. After my surgery, I really started to check into how affiliate marketing works.

After some trial and error, I learned the truth about network marketing and found the best network marketing company I've seen so far. My team is very family oriented which is perfect for me and my son. I can take a break whenever I need to and the product is something that everyone can use.

That is the secret to affiliate marketing. a product that anyone can use and that you can get excited about. If you believe in the product that you're promoting, are out to help other people with that product and your opportunity, and have the ambition to take your business seriously, then you're bound to succeed in Network Marketing.

My mission, besides building my network marketing business has been to assist newbies who want to learn how to succeed in Internet Marketing. It's a jungle out there and there are so many companies who prey on newbies by offering them what seems to be an easy way to make money. Let me tell you that there is no easy way. It takes some work on your part, but it's well worth it if you stick with it.

I just read a report called "bend the web" that is going to change the way we market online. I can't wait until more people get onto the concept that we're all in this together.

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by and I wish you all success in your internet marketing journey.

Sheree, The Newbie Advocate

www.NewbieBusinessCenter.com

www.LetsStartEarning.com

Join The Digital Revolution

Free Affiliate Marketer's Course

P.S. To all you newbies out there, I've created a forum just for you, it's new so don't be afraid to be the first one to post. I'll be there to answer your questions, ok?

No comments: